Transitional Living Program provides youth ages 16-21 with transitional housing and services that help youth develop the skills necessary to become independent.
- Ages 16-21
- Must be able to live independently
- Must be motivated to become self-sufficient
- Must be willing to abide by all program rules
- Must be willing to get and keep employment
Services are provided for up to 24 months
- Crisis Intervention with trained counselors available 24hours a day/7 days a week;
- Emergency Shelter (Referral);
- Transitional Housing;
- Case Management;
- Basic Life Skills-Building
- Interpersonal Skill-Building
- Individual, Group, and Family Counseling;
- Educational Support
- Employment Assistance
- Peer Support & Advocacy;
- Transportation Assistance;
- Service Linkage & Referrals;
- After Care and Follow-Up.
With Friends’ focuses on a Positive Youth Development approach; which gives youth the opportunities to learn skills and develop the assets they need to resist high risk behaviors and succeed in life.
Adams House Handbook:
Fax referral to 704-691-7315